Creating content for a website seems to be an endless task. Often times, businesses outsource to writers who can do the job efficiently. However, the job does not stop there. Efficient content requires more than skilled writing to convert leads to clients. Timing and placing with the right social media strategies also increase the likelihood of converting these leads to clients.
These strategies all fit within the inbound marketing technique, which has been the guide to great online marketing strategies.
Customer attraction will turn strangers into potential leads. For businesses and blogs, enticing people to go to their website requires the following actions:
• Blogs – Opening a blog will begin the journey to attracting customers to the business website. Add insightful information that answers questions and increases the attentiveness of the potential lead. A great business marketing strategy begins with blogging.
• Using Search Engine Optimization ("SEO") – Clients will begin their search usually through online search engines. Using SEO techniques such as content building, link directing and finding optimal keywords and phrases will increase the overall inbound marketing strategy. Using SEO will help customers find out who a business is and make them the top of the search results.
• Customized Pages – Website fluency is important for customers. Businesses who create websites that appeal to their intended customers will see more results than those who do not. Creating a great website with a user-friendly interface will be great for online marketing strategies.
• Social Media Marketing – While great content will be the success of inbound marketing – social media marketing will help get this valuable content out. Social media marketing will help businesses succeed and – even better – it is one of the few free marketing tools. Engage with potential customers and post at times that will lead the business with the most results.
It is now important to convert these visitors to leads.
Converting Visitors to Leads
• Create Forms On a Website – Website forms will generate enough interest for a business to consider their visitor a lead if he or she fills out the website form. Usually name and email forms that popup on the website for a first-time visitor. Make this conversion process as easy as possible for visitors.
• Generate Interest Through Call-to-Action – Creating a website where a business must have good call-to-actions is ideal. A lack of call-to-actions detriments the entire inbound marketing strategy. Buttons and links to other places and to sign up for webinars, free products or other interesting links will be great call-to-action.
• Landing pages and contacts are also consistent in the conversion process. Now it is time to close the deal and turn potential leads to purchasing clients.
Close the Deal by Turning Leads to Clients
Turning leads to clients will be the "money maker" for the business. Through great content and conversion techniques, this step will be cake for most businesses.
• Customer Relation Management – Also referred to as CRM, this strategy helps keep detailed information about leads' contact information and when the best time to facilitate a sale with them.
• Use CRM to Figure out Team Efforts – Using the right reports, a business can see how well the marketing and sales team are working together to efficiently create a successful business funnel and great online marketing strategies.
• Keep in Touch via Email – Sending relevant, interesting emails to clients may persuade them to purchase from the website.
Next, a business must can use clients as unpaid promoters.
Use Clients to Promoters
The next step is to get client feedback and persuade them to share a product with friends and families on multiple avenues, including social media marketing.
• Send Surveys – Surveying clients will provide a business with adequate feedback to ensure the customer is getting what they want.
• Updated Call-to-Actions – Personalize call-to-actions by presenting visitors, leads and clients with different, new call-to-actions varying on the buyers interest and step within the inbound marketing strategy. New call-to-actions increase the likelihood of turning one-time customers into long-term customers and promoters of the product.
• Monitor Social Media – It's important for a business to know what their clients are saying about them and their product. Using social monitoring, a business can get the true opinion of their product and customer satisfaction and use it to readjust to be a better company.
Inbound Marketing Creates Great Online Marketing Strategies for Companies
Inbound marketing helps by providing businesses with free marketing tools that will enhance the overall effectiveness of the business' success. Each step is meant to help mold the content and products/services being sold and will generate more viewership than previously.
If you believe that my message is worth spreading, please use the share buttons if they show at the top of the page.
Chief Engineer at MarketHive
The info shared here has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, cure or treat any illness or disease.