Ghanaian Brown Sugar and Honey Balm is a MUST have if you have dry skin like me. I blog about many healthy and nutritional products but never in my wildest dreams I would ever think about skincare. As a guy, I never really paid much attention to the impact and the importance of skincare lotions and shower gels to men until I’ve tried the Soul Purpose products from Youngevity.
I have tried Avon and other supermarket skincare products just because its what we do. We take showers and baths then put on some lotion to help lock in some moisture in hopes of preventing dry skin. Unfortunately many of us really don’t pay much attention to some of the harmful stuff that is in these products. So many of these products can actually promote dry skin or even more damage even though they feel and smell good.
Here is what I’ve been finding out about many of the products that many of us use. These products contain harmful ingredients such as:
1. Methyl, Propyl, Butyl and Ethyl Parabens: can cause allergic reactions and skin rashes.
2. Diazolidinyl Urea, Imidazolidinyl Urea: these chemicals to be a primary cause of contact dermatitis and the ability to release formaldehyde
3. Petrolatum – AKA petroleum jelly: this is a mineral oil derivative that can clog your pores.
4. Synthetic Fragrances: Some problems caused by these chemicals include headaches, dizziness, skin irritation and more.
5. Pthalates: has been linked to damage of the organs such as kidneys, lungs, and liver
6. Parabens: these antimicrobial chemicals also have hormone-disrupting effects
7. Alcohol-Isopropyl (SD-40): an irritating solvent and dehydrator that strips your skin’s moisture and natural immune barrier, making you more venerable to bacteria, molds and viruses.
Now I can see why that over the years of putting some of these chemicals my skin stayed damaged and dry most of the time until I tried the Soul Purpose products from Youngevity. I took the shower and bath on separate days using the shower and bath gel and I could almost feel the difference right away. Then I applied the body Balm and WOW the difference was noticed immediately and experienced all day. I’ve never had all day protection from dry and ashy skin without applying the lotion a second and sometimes a 3rd time.
The Ghanaian Brown Sugar and Honey Balm is GREAT…Apply one time and I was done for the next 24hrs! This is the best natural skincare product that does what it says at a unbelievable price too! When I say natural this what I know: The Ghanaian Brown Sugar and Honey Balm is Alcohol-free and made from beeswax, soybean oil, sweet almond oil and Vitamin E. Plus the rich combination of shea, avocado butter and essential oils slides on after a bath or shower and keeps skin moist, fresh and smooth for the entire day! Delicious notes of caramelized brown and pink sugar blended with creamy vanilla, cocoa butter and honey. Soft, powdery notes with amber and vanilla make for this sophisticated scent.
1. Contains a healing blend of essential oils
2. Contains 20% wild crafted shea butter
3. Natural vitamin E heals the skin
4. Restores suppleness to dry skin
5. Enriched with natural sunscreen properties (avocado butter)
6. Great for various dermatitis conditions
7. Soothes itch and dry cracked skin
Soul Purpose seeks to be a leader in the field of healthy, natural and eco-friendly products. Fine products; all-natural, exotic fragrances, conditioning, healing, protecting and nourishing is their goal. Soul Purpose will redefine empowerment in support of fulfilling individual purpose and vision through the marketing of exquisite, quality products illuminating body, beauty, style and spirit…one person at a time
The info shared here has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, cure or treat any illness or disease.